Yes, your official sealed(unopened) transcripts must show successful completion of (2 semesters) of High School Algebra 1 with a passing grade of “C” or better, or one post high school Algebra course (e.g. Adult Education, Continuing Education, Community College, etc.) with a passing grade of “C” or better or provide evidence of having successfully completed the NJATC Tech Math Course.